Alabama-licensed dietitians renew biennially on September 30th of odd years.
30 hours of continuing education are required to renew. Courses offered by CDR-approved providers are accepted by the board. No limit on courses earned online by approved providers.
Professional Development Resources is a CPE Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR Provider #PR001). CPE accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of provider programs or materials.
Popular online courses for dietitians include:
- Alternative Therapies: Herbs I
- Emotional Overeating: Practical Management Techniques
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Nutrition Intervention Strategies
- Autism Subtypes, Feeding Issues & Nutrition Considerations
- Nutrition in Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Nutrition Risk: A Practical & Ethical Perspective
Alabama-licensed dietitians can earn all 30 hours for license renewal in the comfort of their own home or office – anywhere with internet access!