As an Arizona-licensed Psychologist, your current license will expire on April 30, 2011. Are you ready?
Continuing Education Guidelines & Requirements:
- 60 hours of continuing education are required every 2 years for renewal
- A minimum of 40 hours must come from Category 1 coursework
- 4 hours on ethics are required each renewal and must be Category 1
- 4 hours of domestic violence or child abuse are also required each renewal and must be Category 1
- Courses that are approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) are accepted
- All 60 hours may come from APA-approved online or home study coursework (Category 1)
Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners Website: http://www.psychboard.az.gov/
Professional Development Resources is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Professional Development Resources maintains responsibility for all programs and content. Over 100 course topics are available, including ethics and domestic violence. Click here to search our course catalog.
Still need CE for your upcoming renewal, or want to get a head start on your next? Visit PDResources today to SAVE 10% on all of our APA-accredited continuing education courses. Enter coupon code PDRE088B at checkout to redeem. (Coupon valid on future orders only – we cannot apply discounts retroactively.)
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding your CE requirements. After all, I specialize in CE so you don’t have to!
Your friend in CE,