Professional Development Resources offers a “test only” option for each of their continuing education courses, whether is it an online course, a mail order course, or a discontinued course. The “test only” is simply just that: the CE test ONLY. Course materials and/or books are not included. The point of this option is to allow you to receive continuing education credit for a course that you might already have the book for, or want to check out from the library. It also allows healthcare professionals to share course materials and save money by spliting the cost of the book or online course materials. You receive instant access to the online CE test, which you can complete online anytime.
- After purchasing a Test Only course, go to My Courses of your account dashboard
- Click the link to attend the course under Current Courses
- Click the link to View/Print/Take CE Test (we recommend printing for use while reading the course materials, all tests are open-book, multiple-choice, 80% required to pass, 3 chances to take test)
- Read the course materials and mark your answers on your printed CE test
- When ready to receive credit – go back to My Courses – click link to View/Print/Take CE Test – mark your answers on the online test and submit when finished. Tests are instantly scored and results are only shown upon grading (scroll down to see answers missed).
- Submit Course Evaluation – your certificate is not generated until the evaluation has been submitted. Your certificate will be dated the day you submit the evaluation.