From the Illinois DPR
Illinois SLPs Save 20% @ PDR!
Illinois-licensed SLPs have an upcoming license renewal deadline of October 31, 2015. 20 hours of continuing education are required to renew and there is no limit on hours earned from online CEUs (distance learning) if ASHA-approved.
Professional Development Resources is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA Provider #AAUM) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology.
Illinois SLPs can earn all 20 hours for renewal through online courses offered @ www.pdresources.org. A 20% discount will automatically apply at checkout for all Illinois-licensed SLPs (use coupon code PDRPC236 if not).
Detailed continuing education requirements can be found @ http://www.ilga.gov/commission/jcar/admincode/068/068014650000850R.html.
License Renewal Deadline: March 31, 2011
This is a courtesy notice of Illinois Professional Counselors license renewal deadline and requirements.
- License renewal deadline is March 31st of odd years
- 30 hours of continuing education are required every 2 years for renewal
- 15 hours are allowed from online and home study (“correspondence”) courses (must have posttest)
- Courses offered by NBCC-approved providers are accepted by the Board
- Beginning with the 3/31/07 renewal, all LCPCs must complete 18 hours of clinical supervision as a one time requirement
Licensure information obtained from the Illinois Division of Professional Regulation website on February 3, 2011.
Still need CE for your upcoming renewal? We can help!
Save 10% on all courses @ www.pdresources.org!
Enter coupon code PDRE074 during checkout.
Coupon expires 3/31/2011.
Professional Development Resources is approved by the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) to offer home study continuing education for NCCs (Provider #5590). We adhere to NBCC guidelines. All courses require successful completion of an online posttest and course evaluation to earn a certificate of completion.