The Three R’s To Bullying Prevention for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders: Recognize, Respond, and Report
Presentation by AAPC Author Dr. Lori Ernsperger
When: Saturday, February 11, 10:00 – 11:30am PST (1:00 – 2:30pm EST).
How to Attend: Register for this webinar by following this link.
For More Information: Follow this link.
Dr. Ernsperger will provide research and specific strategies in order for parents and professionals to create a safe educational environment and follow the legal requirements set out by the federal government on bullying prevention for students with disabilities. The webinar will be interactive. There will be an opportunity for those signed up to send in questions ahead of time or while listening to the program. The learning objectives of Dr. Ernsperger’s presentation are:
- Recognize the statistics of bullying
- Recognize the warning signs of victims and stereotypes of bullies
- Respond to the victims of bullies
- Respond to bullies effectively
- Teach anti-bullying social skills
- Report bullying incidence in school settings